ArcadeCollecting.com
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 21, 2017, 03:20:37 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Yay, a message board!
319 Posts in 114 Topics by 43 Members
Latest Member: deejaymc
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ArcadeCollecting.com
|-+  General Category
| |-+  PCB pictures
| | |-+  Unknown Meadows board (3D Bowling Perhaps???)
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Unknown Meadows board (3D Bowling Perhaps???)  (Read 5651 times)
keshbach

View Profile
« on: September 24, 2006, 09:21:50 AM »

Does anybody recognize this Meadows board?  I dumped it and found it is not in MAME TM.  (ROM dump sent in already.)  One of the roms contained bowling terminology.

Kevin Eshbach

* Parts Side.jpg (871.72 KB, 3264x2448 - viewed 835 times.)

* Solder Side.jpg (931.14 KB, 3264x2448 - viewed 649 times.)
tim
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2006, 11:59:23 PM »

With bowling text in the ROMs and 3D on the labels, it's almost certainly Meadows 3D Bowling.

http://www.klov.com/game_detail.php?letter=&game_id=6781
keshbach

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2006, 04:28:04 PM »

Hmmm, I found a pdf with partial schematics for the 3D Bowling game and this appears to be 1 board out of 5 for one of those card rack type systems.  Unfortunately the number on the board does not match any of those listed in the partial schematics.   Sad
Flippers

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2008, 10:35:59 AM »

Does anybody recognize this Meadows board?  I dumped it and found it is not in MAME TM.  (ROM dump sent in already.)  One of the roms contained bowling terminology.

Kevin Eshbach

Considering that Meadows appeared to go out of business in 1978, and this board was built in early 1978 (date codes on ICs) then I would think that this is a prototype board - perhaps 3D in a single board, or a revision thereof.

I had a prototype game from Meadows "Warp Speed" that we sold the only remaining one on eBay, it was dated early 1979 or late 78 as I recall...

I would suggest sending the board to a competent repair shop where they can power up the board and see what appears on the screen...

John :-#)#
flippers.com
Flippers

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2008, 10:57:04 AM »

Kevin Eshbach

Looking a bit further in my filing cabinet I find that Meadows GYPSY JUGGLER used what looks like the same board as in your picture. Perhaps it was a late 3D using the same PCB as the slightly later GJ game...

John :-#)#
flippers.com
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: