ArcadeCollecting.com
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 15, 2019, 06:27:00 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Yay, a message board!
319 Posts in 114 Topics by 43 Members
Latest Member: deejaymc
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ArcadeCollecting.com
|-+  General Category
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  Pac / Ms. Pac stencil sets?
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Pac / Ms. Pac stencil sets?  (Read 5219 times)
MacGyver

View Profile
« on: December 07, 2005, 06:19:29 AM »

Does anyone know where a person can obtain NOS or repro stencil sets for Pac-Man and Ms. Pac-man? 

I've recently purchased a couple of cabs that were painted over and converted, and want to make them whole again Cheesy

The paint on both is coming off, there's no chance of removing the black and seeing the original art, so I'm going to need to repaint them.

I've seen a few places that have vinyl stickers, but that's not what I want - I want it to look truly original.  I saw a mention or two of Arcade Renovation carrying them at one point - but there's nothing obvious in their store.  I've sent them an email asking them if they still carried them, but in the interim (or in case they don't anymore), does anyone have a set they're finished with and want to sell, or know where I can buy them?

Thanks in advance!

MacGyver
tim
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2005, 05:32:08 PM »

www.arcaderenovations.com used to carry a single use set. You might want to email them and ask when/if they plan to get them back in stock.
vaxx

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2008, 04:37:43 AM »

I have files if you want them  Roll Eyes

SHHHHHHH..... Wink
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: