ArcadeCollecting.com
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 25, 2017, 05:15:38 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Yay, a message board!
319 Posts in 114 Topics by 43 Members
Latest Member: deejaymc
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ArcadeCollecting.com
|-+  General Category
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  Welcome to ArcadeCollecting.com!
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Welcome to ArcadeCollecting.com!  (Read 3245 times)
tim
Administrator

View Profile
« on: November 15, 2005, 05:53:55 PM »

It's been a while since I've updated anything on the site, but I've finally gotten to a point where I have a little more free time. This means I can start updating things here and there.

The first thing I wanted to do was add a forum so folks can talk about the things I post on the site. I'm going to slowly be moving the articles and PCB pictures here to make them easier to maintain. As it is, the software I used to generate the html for the PCB pics section doesn't even run on my computer any more, so it's a little hard to add new pics.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2005, 06:12:28 PM by tim » Logged
backflipper

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2006, 01:17:56 PM »

Love your work Tim,
I've been perusing your pcb library for over a year now and found it absolutley invaluable. I hope I may be ableto contribute to your library.
Regards
Steve
vaxx

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2008, 04:09:19 AM »

Yeah, caught me by surprise  Shocked Came looking for a pcb pic and hit this. Still haven't looked around much. Been busy reading Cheesy to see what's happening.

Haven't gotten much arcade time in over the last year or so. No real want for it at all. Undecided
 So I shelved everything and concentrated on finishing the shed off before I start doing anything arcade.

It was only from an email that I received tonight that got my to look at this site. And I found this forum. 
Feel a bit like getting back into it since it's the first non business contact for almost twelve months.   Huh

Hopefully it will become a good resource for people who still believe pcb's are true arcade machines.
Nothing wrong with emulation, but bit like diet food, sort of tastes ok, but not the real thing 

Tongue Cheers, Geoff
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: