ArcadeCollecting.com
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 18, 2019, 08:09:42 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Yay, a message board!
319 Posts in 114 Topics by 43 Members
Latest Member: deejaymc
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ArcadeCollecting.com
|-+  General Category
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  Blitz 99 problem
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Blitz 99 problem  (Read 2985 times)
MAWeber

View Profile
« on: October 18, 2007, 09:11:40 AM »

I recently purchased a Blitz 99 game "In perfect working condition" Wink When I plugged it in and turned it on, all I got was a screen saying it was Blitz 99, the version and when it was created. There is a red light on the board at the top right corner of the hard drive that flashes twice and then the 3rd flash stays on for a couple seconds and I hear a "buzzing" noise. When the buzzing stops, the light goes off. Nothing appears on the screen. I am hoping that there is some easy fix for this, but I have NO experience with this stuff and I have LESS THAN ZERO ability to do any testing myself other than plugging it in. The guy who sold it to me said that it worked perfectly and the only thing he did was take the top off to get it through the door at his place. He said maybe something was disconnected. Anybody have a solution for me? Thanks. Mike
tim
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2007, 01:02:39 PM »

Not sure about that one. Try posting on rec.games.video.arcade.collecting with groups.google.com. There are probably more people there with Blitz 99 experience.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: