ArcadeCollecting.com
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 18, 2019, 06:11:43 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Yay, a message board!
319 Posts in 114 Topics by 43 Members
Latest Member: deejaymc
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ArcadeCollecting.com
|-+  General Category
| |-+  Reviews
| | |-+  Happ Vision Pro 19" CGA Shelf Mount Monitor
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Happ Vision Pro 19" CGA Shelf Mount Monitor  (Read 4035 times)
tim
Administrator

View Profile
« on: July 21, 2007, 06:03:00 PM »

Vision Pro 19" Shelf Mount CGA Monitor    $183.10   
Stock #49-1329-VP2

I purchased three of these monitors in a going out of business sale from Arcade Rennovations. I think I paid $125 shipped. Great deal.

I installed one in a Bally/Midway Lazarian. Image is crisp, colors are great. Mounted in the cabinet with no problems. I even took the monitor shroud assembly off the old messed up monitor and installed it on the Vision Pro with no problems. The video cables plugged right in. The only hacking I did was to swap the connector on the power cable so I could used the cabinet's monitor power supply cable instead of plugging the monitor into the service outlet, which bypasses the cabinet's on/off switches.

The second monitor I traded to a local collector (Bobby Conover) who put it in his Robotron. He said it looks great there.

The third monitor I hung from the ceiling of my shop with steel rope to use with an XRGB-2 scanline converter for playing console games. Looks fantastic. Great sharpness and colors.

Score 5 of 5.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2007, 06:04:53 PM by tim » Logged
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: